Murray-Darling Basin Regional Economic Diversification Program
Website Design & Development Agreement
Please read through the below information and complete the fields at the base of this form.
YOUR ENGAGEMENT and COMMITMENT
By completing this form, you agree to:
- No more than 2 rounds of amendments/changes – after receiving the first draft from Image by Paper
- No more than 8 webpage sections – after receiving the first draft from Image by Paper
- That you will check EVERY detail very carefully. Any additional rounds of amendments will incur a charge which you will need to pay.
- By completing this form you also agree to work to the timelines outlined below, which must be followed in order to meet the maximum 30 day turnaround.
- Your completed form will be retained by Balonne Shire Council and Image By Paper, you will also receive an email copy of your completed form.
- Image by Paper is the website design company engaged for this project and are responsible for website design and development and meeting agreed terms with Balonne Shire Council
- Buzzword is the website hosting company, they are based in Australia and provide local support.
- Content for your website will be taken from your business capability statement only. If you do not have a capability statement, you will need to work with me to finalise an approved word document which details the 8 sections of text.
- You must choose between the following template designs
- Professional & modern 1-page website with up to 8 sections (will suit businesses with single or 2 page capability statements)
LIVE PREVIEW http://www.singlepage.imagebypaper.com.au/
- Standard multi-page website with up to 8 pages of content (will suit businesses with 2 or more pages in their capability statements)
LIVE PREVIEW http://www.multipage.imagebypaper.com.au/
- The template website design will be customised to suit your logo and branding, however the template remains the same.
- Sections can include: 5-8 sections/pages i.e. home, image slider (max. 5 images), about us, services, our team, contact details, contact form and social media links.
- If a photo gallery of your work is required, this can be added, but will be capped at 20 images, which will be uploaded on your behalf. Additional images will be added for a fee and charged on $75p/h website development rate.
- Your website will be mobile-friendly and tablet-friendly.
- Your website hosting comes with five (5) professional email addresses i.e.[email protected].
- It is considered more professional to use a professional email account rather than a free gmail, hotmail, live account.
- Basic email instructions will be sent directly to you with links to instructional videos to set up.
- If, additional email instructions are required you will be charged a minimum charge of 15 mins at $120 per hour by Buzzword to workshop to resolve technical issues.
The following costs are covered by funding from the Murray-Darling Basin Regional Economic Diversification Program:
- Your first Domain and Hosting invoice will be covered by funding from the Murray-Darling Basin Regional Economic Diversification Program. After 12 months, you have the option of renewing the service with Image by Paper, or you can contact Buzzword for renewal.
- Reminders about end of contract will be sent directly to you before the end of your lease term. At this point, you can choose to continue with these service providers, or change providers, if you wish.
- Costs covered by the project include;
– $65 for your URL name (2 years)
– $220 for hosting (12 months)
– $850 for website design (one-off fee)
POTENTIAL COSTS TO YOU:
- You must agree to no more than 2 (two) rounds of amendments/changes after receiving the first draft – so please make sure you check EVERY detail very carefully and explain changes in detail and clearly, via email. Any additional rounds of amendments will incur a charge which you will need to pay.
- All alterations outside those listed above are charged at an hourly rate. The current hourly rate for non-quoted projects is $75.00 per hour. This will be invoiced to you directly.
- If you are responsible for a delay in the project timelines (see timeline information below), which in turn delays Image by Paper from being paid in full, the website will be put on hold until such time as you are ready to dedicate time to the project and a $200 fee is payable by you to resume work.
- If additional email instructions are required you will be charged at $120 per hour with a minimum of 15 mins by Buzzword to workshop to resolve technical issues.
- WordPress Training Session and/or videos can be provided at an additional cost.
- Image by Paper Call Outs and Meeting Charges: To compensate time out of offices, where customers request a meeting or a call out, Image by Paper apply charges at an hourly rate of $75 with a minimum charge of $112.50 inc. GST. Time is recorded from the departure from their offices up until their return and includes the time during the meeting / call out.
- Meetings held at the Image by Paper studio are charged as described above.
- Stock Images are available for purchase please contact Image by Paper if you require professional images.
- “Website Design by Image by Paper Creative Design” will appear in the footer of your website. You may nominate to have this removed, however it will incur a $99 fee, which will be payable by you.
- Prices are $65 for URL name (2 years) and $220 for hosting (12 months) – these will be payable by you in subsequent years, if you choose to remain with these suppliers. As above, reminders will be sent directly to you before the end of your lease term.
- To ensure the security and updates of your new website you can opt in for ongoing monthly maintenance at $69 per month – completely OPTIONAL please contact Image by Paper to opt in.
- Domain name registration and DNS propagation takes minimum 2 Days.
- Design and Development minimum 7 working days.
- Time design is spent of proof is limited to 14 working days.
- Time taken to do full back up and make live 2 days minimum.
- Therefore, delivery of website complete within 30 working days.
• Note: If you are responsible for a delay in the project timelines (see timeline information below), which in turn delays Image by Paper from being paid in full, the website will be put on hold until such time as you are ready to dedicate time to the project and a $200 fee is payable by you to resume work.
Please complete the following fields:
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Full terms and conditions are available on the Image by Paper website: